Capsicum Culinary Studio: HR Internships 2023
Capsicum Culinary Studio invites unemployed graduates to apply for Capsicum HR Internships 2023.
Employer: Capsicum Culinary Studio
Location: Rosebank, Johannesburg
Job Type: Internship
Position: Capsicum: HR Internships 2023
Capsicum/IIE_HSM is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd and a private higher education institution.
The Rosebank National Office, is seeking an HR Intern to provide administrative support to the HR Department.
The successful incumbent will gain practical experience relevant to the theory learnt at University.
Output 1 – Recruitment:
- Assist the Internal Recruitment Officer with drafting of job adverts
- Assist the Internal Recruitment Officer with screening of applications for positions below Senior Management and non-academic positions and sending shortlisted candidates to the Internal Recruitment Officer
- Assist the Internal Recruitment Officer with conducting telephonic interviews as part of the screening process
- Assist the Internal Recruitment Officer with candidate reference checks as and when required
- Assist the Internal Recruitment Officer with the compilation of recruitment KPI statistics and records (e.g. which candidates come through agencies etc.)
- Assist the Internal Recruitment Officer by liaising with recruitment agencies as and when required (e.g. setting up of interviews, following up on candidate documentation etc.)
- Assist the Internal Recruitment Officer with drafting the staff announcements on a weekly basis
Output 2 – Payroll:
- Assist with filing of payroll information and documentation General HR Support:
- Assist t with training logistics as and when required
- Assist with tracking and data capturing of all performance review documentation and assisting with following up of outstanding documentation where required
- Assist with any admin required
- Assist with any HR events (e.g. Wellness Days, Staff Appreciation Days etc.)
- General admin support to the National HR team (HR related projects etc.)
- Graduate with no relevant work experience
Education – Minimum:
- Relevant HR Related Degree or three-year Diploma
How To Apply:
Use the APPLY HERE button below to get started.
Closing Date: 31 January 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!