KPMG South Africa is still taking in applications for the Audit Trainee Programme 2023 in Cape Town and Johannesburg.
Career as Audit Trainee at KPMG
KPMG South Africa offers training contracts to motivated students who want to start a career where they can have a positive impact on their community whilst developing deep expertise and working with industry leaders.
As an audit trainee you will support engagement leaders by providing administrative and investigative support to ensure effective delivery of assignments in-line with client, statutory, legal and KPMG methodology.
You will be given formal structured professional study support, receive rewards as you pass exams and be exposed to industry leaders as you develop deep expertise of our Financial Services clients.
As an audit trainee you will be responsible for:
- Delivering timely work with a focus on quality and efficiency
- Developing and maintaining effective relationships with all colleagues and clients
- Developing and understanding internal and external processes and procedures
- Proactively seeking feedback and opportunity to reflect upon tasks performed
- Applying the knowledge gained through professional studies to work completed
The advantages of growing your career with KPMG
- Direct access to leadership from your first day
- Rapid career progression for excellent performers
- Growing opportunities to advance in non-standard career routes as we continue to meet our ambitious growth targets
- Exposure to industry leaders in a Financial Services centre of excellence
- Thriving social networks
- Scenic island locations with little to no commuting time
- Safe, friendly communities
How to Apply
- copy of your CV
- copy of your ID
- copy of your matric results
- Full academic record (include your CPTA/PGDA results).
- Join our Telegram channel. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!