- We are looking for committed, passionate and talented individuals to form part of a new leadership team, equipped with the right skills to deliver a modern world-class service.
- If you are committed to delivering on the National Development Plan’s (NDP’s) priorities, ascribe the Department’s shared value set, have what it takes to serve the needs of South African citizens, residents and visitors, and your credentials meet the requirements of any of the following positions, kindly respond before the closing date.
- An undergraduate qualification in Public Management / Administration / Social Science or related qualification at NQF 6 level as recognized by SAQA
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in Civic Services / Operations Management environment
- A valid drivers’ licence and willingness to travel
Skills & Competencies
- Knowledge of workflow planning and capacity planning
- Knowledge of the South African Constitution and the Batho Pele Principles
- Knowledge of the Public Service Regulatory Framework
- Knowledge of Departmental Legislations and Prescripts
- Knowledge of Occupational Health and Safety Act as well as Minimum Information Security Standards (MISS)
- Knowledge of National Treasury Regulations, Public Finance Management Act (PFMA), Promotion to Administrative Justice Act (PAJA) as well as Promotion of Access to Information Act (PAIA)
- Decision making
- Supervisory skills and people empowerment
- Business continuity, problem solving, financial administration and records management
- Client orientation and customer focus
- Risk and knowledge management
- Computer literacy
- Security conscience
- Working extended hours when required
- Supervise the daily operations of Civic Services within the local office
- Administer the Identity Document and Passport processes in the Local office
- Administer the Birth, Marriage and Death process (BMD) in the local office
- Ensure effective and efficient management of queues
- Implement quality assurance on all products and services in the local office
- Maintain effective customer relations
- Ensure the implementation of the Batho Pele Principles within the local office in all interactions with internal and external customers
- Manage client complaints, queries and ensure application corrective measures
- Implementation of policies, procedures, directives, acts and regulations
- Ensure compliance with legislation, regulations and DHA policies and procedures
- Ensure effective workflow and capacity planning
- Supervise human and physical resources within the Local Office.
- Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your comprehensive CV, citing the start and end date (dd/mm/yr) of each employment period to be considered, copies of qualifications, ID and drivers’ license where applicable, together with an Application for Employment Form (Z.83), obtainable from any Public Service department by the closing date.
- Fort Beaufort Ref No: HRMC 87/22/5a
- Wittlesea Ref No: HRMC 87/22/5b
- Willowvale Ref No: HRMC 87/22/5c
- A basic salary of R269 214 to R317 127 per annum (Level 7).
- In addition, a range of competitive benefits are offered.
- Mr. S Mapukata, Tel No: (043) 604 6418
- Fort Beaufort
Download Full Vacancy
Hand Deliver at
- 11 Hargreaves Avenue, King William’s Town, 5600
- Private Bag 7413, King Williams Town, 5600
- Closing date: 9 December 2022