City of Johannesburg Social Sciences Internship Programme 2023
City of Johannesburg invites unemployed South African graduates to apply for Social Auxiliary / Social Sciences Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
An internship programme is an intervention by the City of Johannesburg to address the growing demand by a tertiary institution for students to undergo on-the-job exposure, as a pre-requisite to acquire an academic qualification or as a requirement after the acquisition of academic qualification to obtain experiential training.
The City is committed to providing work-based training for students.
- This Vacancy is open to all qualifying STUDENTS in the Johannesburg Community for a period not exceeding 18 months
- Interested applicants are invited to apply for the positions listed in the circular.
- Complete the online job application form and attach all relevant documents (Certified Qualification/s, ID, and CV).
- The City of Johannesburg reserves the right not to make an appointment.
- Appointments will be made in accordance with the COJ Employment Equity policy
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- The City of Johannesburg is an equal opportunity employer.
- Grade 12 plus National Diploma in Social Auxiliary and /or Social Sciences or equivalent qualification registered at NQF level 6.
- No experience required.
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications) and email.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online for City of Johannesburg: Social Sciences Internships 2022 / 2023
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Closing Date: 15 November 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!