Bacardi, the world´s largest privately held spirits company with a great brand portfolio, invites applications for the Finance Graduate Programme 2023.
The Finance Graduate responsibility is to proactively support and assist the Finance Manager in the daily Finance and Administrative tasks in an organised, timely and professional manner.
Key Responsibilities and Deliverables:
- You will help maintain a strong control environment to protect against risk & ensure integrity of reported information working with both internal and external stakeholders
- Working with Finance Manager to manage customer rebates and customer Pnl
- Full compliance to Documentation process (FOCs, Discounts etc.) and play key role in reconciliation of approved FOCs and Discounts as per Bacardi process.
- Liaise with Banking partner to ensure the timely submission and collection of documentation
- Month end close processing (journals & reporting)
- VAT & Tax reporting
- Regular compliance audits – FOC, T&E, PTP
- Strong Business partner to Marketing and Sales team to ensure A&P is forecast, reported, and evaluated through M&E to Senior management
- Support on Ad Hoc projects
- Working with Finance Manager to source opportunities in P&L, mixing the detail & bigger picture to identify opportunities for growth in line with strategy & to manage P&L.
- A strong personality, who can adhere and comply to company financial policies and procedures
- Provide assistance to line manager in ad hoc tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
Educational Qualification: BCOM Degree (major in Accounting)
- Strong communication, influencing & collaboration skills required to achieve results across the organization
- Comfortable organizing & prioritizing multiple deliverables & resource constraints to optimize results
- High comfort modelling & understanding large & complex data sets into useful information & insights
We share the passion and entrepreneurial flair of our founder and are guided by our three culture pillars – Fearless, Family and Founders, they inspire our Primos to be the best they can be and drive us forward in all we do. But what does this mean?
· Being Fearless; means adopting an agile mindset, being comfortable trying new things and taking risks. We are empowered to question, challenge and innovate.
· Family; We treat each other, and our communities, like Family. Always.
· Founders; The spirit of entrepreneurship is at the heart of everything we do. We see the business as if it’s our own. We do the right thing for the business and we all take accountability for our work.
When you join Bacardi, you become part of our family and gain more than just a job.
How to Apply
Disclaimer: Bacardi is an equal opportunity employer that values workforce diversity. Diversity is core to our business: by embedding diversity into all aspects of our culture, we maximize the opportunity to achieve sustainable business success and growth.
The duties and responsibilities described in the role profile might not be a comprehensive list.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.