The mission statement of Mbuyelo Coal is to be a leading black-owned South African company that delivers value to all its stakeholders by:
- Understanding the needs of our stakeholders, delivering, and exceeding them
- To attract and retain the best talent in the market
- Focus on core assets – Pareto
- Focusing on owning and operating our assets
- Embracing diversity
- Ensuring sustainability, growth and good governance.
Mbuyelo Coal is inviting unemployed South African young graduates to apply for the following Graduate Trainee Programme:
GRADUATE PROGRAMME: BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT X1 (12 MONTHS CONTRACT)
CLOSING DATE: 03 October 2022
LOCATION: Mavungwani Colliery
JOB REF NO.: MAVC – 001
- To integrate and provide graduates with advanced workplace learning in their field of study.
- Grade 12
- Prospective graduate must possess Bachelor of Engineering (Industrial, Metallurgy, Electrical, Mining, Mechanical, Chemical)
BEHAVIORAL ATTRIBUTES & SKILLS
- Responsible and accountable.
- Innovative, resourceful, and analytical thinker
- Initiative and tenacity
- Independent and self-driven
- Can work under pressure
- Teamwork and support
- Ethical, Accountable, Dependable, Excellence-oriented
- Code 8 driver’s License
- Medically Fit
- Unemployed and candidate must have not been in a similar programme before.
- Qualification, criminal and psychometric testing might be conducted at company’s discretion.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their CV’s at [email protected] .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not be contacted within twenty-one working days after closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
NB! Please quote vacancy reference above on your application accordingly.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.