Apply for 2023 PhD Fellowships at International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases
The application platform for our PhD recruitment call for 2023 opened on September 26, 2022. The deadline for applications is October 31, 2022, midnight CET.
Available projects of faculty members recruiting in this round are listed here. Please check the projects before applying, as you will be asked to indicate up to 3 project preferences during the application process.
We are recruiting up to 10 PhD students for the International Max Planck Research School for Infectious Diseases and Immunology in this call. Our graduate school offers:
- outstanding research and training opportunities with access to state-of-the-art facilities
- an excellent scientific network – our faculty members are internationally recognized scientists affiliated with renowned research institutes and universities in Berlin and around the world
- a graduate school program with flexible curriculum structure adapted to the project needs, and training courses and lectures on scientific topics as well as technical and complementary skills
- a stimulating international and multi-disciplinary research environment on a thriving campus in the heart of Berlin
- a strong PhD community with lively exchange and easy professional and social integration
We are looking for highly motivated candidates of all nationalities who are truly committed to research from the following disciplines:
- Infection biology
- Molecular and cell biology
- Genetics & Genomics
- Evolutionary Biology
- Medical Biotechnology
- Epidemiology, Public Health & Mathematics
- Computer Science (with biological relevance)
Interested in joining us?
- Call for Applications 2023
- Open PhD Projects
- How to apply
- Selection Procedure and Timeline
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!