Capitec Bank are on the lookout for energetic, self-motivated individuals who share their passion for service in the banking industry.
The job title is Bank Better Champion and the vacancies exist throughout the country.
To welcome clients and coordinate the branch flow through efficient queue functioning, providing excellent client service by assisting clients at the ATM and to complete transactions on any remote or self service channels.
- No experience required but individual needs to hold a Grade 12 National Certificate
- At least 1 year’s client service experience within a retail/ financial/ banking environment
- Grade 12 National Certificate / Vocational
- Basic calculations
- Knowledge of Capitec Bank products and business processes (internal)
- Communications Skills
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook)
- Interpersonal & Relationship management Skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to Detail
- Adhering to Principles and Values
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Following Instructions and Procedures
Conditions of Employment
- Clear criminal and credit record
- Must have fingerprints which are detectable/recognisable on Capitec Bank’s internal electronic banking system
Capitec is committed to diversity and, where feasible, all appointments will support the achievement of our employment equity goals.
To apply click the APPLY HERE link below: