Geographical Area: Secunda
Do you have what it takes to become a learner at Sasol?
Apply for one of the following Learner programs at Sasol in Secunda:
Electrical, Instrumentation, Mechanical Fitter, Boilermaker, Rigging
Chemical Plant Operator
A completed National Senior Certificate or equivalent with a pass in:
- Technical Mathematics/Mathematics SG/HG
- English/Business English SG/HG
- Technical/Physical Science SG/HG
A combined N3 Certificate, equivalent to Grade 12 which includes:
- Engineering Science
- Business English
- One application per person
- Psychometric Assessment
- Medical and fitness assessments
- Security clearance
- Qualification verification
ONLY MOBI SITE APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Go to https://txthr.com/sasol/lisitng/learner – tap LEARNER.
Failure to provide Sasol with truthful information and valid documents will render your application null and void. If you are not contacted by us within 60 days after the closing date, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Fraud alert: Sasol will never request you to make any cash deposit/payments as part of the recruitment process.
These opportunities are open to South African citizens only.
CLOSING DATE: 12 October 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.