Airlink is hiring Flight Attendants | APPLY NOW
Airlink is an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Its main business is to provide services between smaller, under-served towns and larger hub airports.
It has since expanded to offer flights on larger, mainline routes. The airline has an ever-expanding network of over 60 routes across 50+ destinations.
Founded in 1992, Airlink operates 60 aircraft and boasts over 50 destinations.
The job vacancy stated above is available at Airlink. Please read through the job requirements and application guidelines below.
- The minimum education requirement is a Grade 12 certificate or equivalent.
- A minimum pass in English on the Higher-Grade D or Standard Grade C.
- A valid CAA Flight Attendant License will be advantageous.
- Must have reliable transport.
- Must be medically fit.
- Are able to work on her own and without supervision.
- Are physically fit.
- Are well groomed.
- Have weight proportional to height, minimum of 1.55m and not taller than 1.73m
- Have a caring disposition and good communication skills in English.
- Are able to undergo an extremely intensive training programme of approximately six weeks, a series of assessments, interviews.
- Shall undergo a security check, a medical examination, psychometric and psychological evaluation.
- Have the ability to swim.
- Are South African nationals and holders of valid South African identity documents.
- Reside within a reasonable distance of the airport.
- Will attend training as and when required to do so.
READ ALSO: Department of Employment is recruiting South Africans for jobs in Ireland (x75 posts) | APPLY NOW
How to Apply
To get started on this exciting career opportunity, visit AIRLINK CAREERS.
Closing date: 31 December 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!