Airlink is hiring apprentices (x6 posts) for on-the-job-training in Joburg | APPLY NOW
Airlink is an airline based in Johannesburg, South Africa. Its main business is to provide services between smaller, under-served towns and larger hub airports.
It has since expanded to offer flights on larger, mainline routes. The airline has an ever-expanding network of over 60 routes across 50+ destinations.
Founded in 1992, Airlink operates 60 aircraft and boasts over 50 destinations.
The job vacancy stated above is available at Airlink. Please read through the job requirements and application guidelines below.
- Having worked within the AMO / Engineering environment and gained a recognised amount of hands-on maintenance experience on live aircraft.
- Knowledge of the AMO/Aviation environment.
- Must be unemployed
- Must be attuned to engineering and aircraft systems with a passion for aviation.
- Eagerness to learn and grow
- Adaptability and Drive
How to Apply
To get started on this exciting career opportunity, visit AIRLINK CAREERS.
Closing date: 28 September 2022
READ ALSO: Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa: Marketing & Sales Young Professional Internships 2023
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!