If you are a young person between the ages of 15 and 34 years old seeking employment, then you might want to check out vacancies listed on SAYouth.mobi, here’s how to gain access to this network.
The SAYouth.mobi network enables young people in South Africa to access learning and work opportunities in their area.
Young unemployed South Africans may use this free network to connect to work through lots of services and work-readiness training opportunities. They list the details of many great internships and junior job programmes.
In order to gain access to vacancies on SAYouth.mobi you must first join the network by doing the following:
- Go to: https://sayouth.mobi/Join
- Read the information on the site
- Scroll down to “I’m ready to join” and click on it
- Fill in all the required information on the site in order to join.
Applicants will need a South African identity number for citizens, permanent residents, and refugees, or a valid work permit for foreign nationals. You will also need a ZIP/postal code for where you live.
In order to join you need to meet the following criteria:
- Be 15 – 34 years old
- Have a South African (or refugee) Identity Document.
Once you have successfully joined the SAYouth.mobi network you will be able to login to your account and see jobs listed under “For You” which will show you jobs available in your area.
You can also search for particular jobs, skills or training you would like to apply for in different areas. You may specify whether you want these opportunities to be online or not.
SAYouth.mobi also provides content regarding interview tips, success stories and support.
The network will send notifications via the number provided when you joined. All communications on behalf of SAYouth.mobi will be from Harambee Youth Employment Accelerator.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.