National Metrology Institute of South Africa invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Legal & Compliance Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
INTERNSHIP: LEGAL AND COMPLIANCE (12 months)
Salary Range (differentiated according to the level of qualification): R 6 375 – R 8 375 per month
Minimum Qualifications, knowledge, and Experience
- BProc or LLB Degree (Bachelor of Law Degree) or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation (PFMA, POPIA, PAIA, New Companies Act, King IV etc.)
- Competent in MS Office Software package
- Analysing, quality and detailed orientation
- Good communication skills and report writing skills
- Commercial law practice experience will serve as an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at [email protected]
Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position.
NMISA subscribes to and applies the principles prescribed by the Employment Equity Act.
Preference will be given to candidates who meet the requirements and who will add to the
cultural and gender diversity of the organisation. NMISA’s Human Capital Development
programme, which this Internship forms part of, is focused on recruiting the following
candidates in order of preference: Coloured, African & Indians.
Clearly indicate which position you are applying for
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Closing date: 28 September 2022