Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine invites South African unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
1. Purpose of Role
- Provide learner with the required exposure to institutional learning and workplace experience that will enable them to obtain a qualification, thus meeting the needs and requirements of the Siyanda Bakgatla Platinum Mine operations.
- In addition, it provides the relevant information needed to journey this qualification to help ensure that on-and off the-job training is successful for all involved.
2. Work of Role
- Adhere to basic occupational health and safety practices pertaining to mining operations
- Compliance with mining regulations and Acts as stipulated in the Mine Health and Safety Legislation
- Execute all duties of a learner miner as required by Mine Health and Safety Act
- Liase with HRD department regarding training process and progress on occupational development
- Provide progress update to all responsible parties on a regular basis
- Learning inputs to be given and where required obtain the pass marks as required by the subject
- Ensure all practical shifts and requirements are obtained to qualify to be accepted as a Learner Miner
- Ensure discipline are always maintained and no criminal records to be recorded as the goal is amongst other duties to be able to be in charge to manage control of explosive
- Ensure that where required to be place in sections to acquire the required exposure to become a competent blasting ticket holder
- Grade 12 / AET Level 4
4. Knowledge and Skills
- Certificate of Fitness
- Positive Psychometric Assessment
How to Apply
Learnership Location: Swartklip, Limpopo, South Africa
Closing Date: 28 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.