Job vacancies for the posts of INTERNSHIPS: ARCHIVES SERVICES have arisen in the Department of Sport, Arts & Culture in the Limpopo Province, South Africa.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest career opportunities.
INTERNSHIP: ARCHIVES SERVICES REF NO: DSAC 2022\01 – (24 Months)
- R6 174.96 per month
- Head Office (Polokwane)
- Degree/National Diploma in Archives & Records Management or Information Sciences/Studies.
Note: People with disability are encouraged to apply.
Send your application quoting the relevant reference number, position, and management area on the new Z83 to: The Head of Department.
Applications should be submitted to: The Head of Department, Department of Sport, Arts and Culture, Private Bag X 9549, Polokwane, 0700, or Hand delivered at 21 Rabe Street, Polokwane.
- Mr Musia N Tel No: 015 284 3143 or Ms Ramavhanda ND Tel No: 015 284 4038
No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
“Candidates who are not in possession of the stipulated registration requirements, may also apply. Such candidates will only be considered for appointment on condition that proof of application for registration to register with the relevant council and proof of payment of the prescribed registration fees to the relevant council are submitted with their job application/on appointment”.
- Deadline is 07 October 2022 at 13:00 hrs.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- The successful candidate will be required to enter into an employment contract, sign an annual performance agreement and annually disclose her or his financial interests.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applicants are required to declare any conflict or perceived conflict of interest, to disclose memberships of Boards and directorships that they may be associated with.
- The incumbent must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance within a year after being appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- The above-listed vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 35 of 2022 issued on Friday, 16 September 2022.
- To view entire Circular 35 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The vacancies referred to in this post are from page 271.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 07 October 2022 at 13:00 hrs.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.