Cleaner (x2 posts) at Department of Cultural Affairs, Western Cape Government | APPLY BY 17 OCT
Job vacancies for the posts of CLEANERS have arisen in the Department of Infrastructure Development in the Gauteng Provincial Government, South Africa.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest career opportunities.
CLEANER: ARCHIVE ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SERVICES REF NO:CAS 37/2022 (X2 POSTS)
- R104 073 per annum (Level 02)
- Department of Cultural Affairs and Sport, Western Cape Government
- Basic literacy and numeracy (ABET level 2 – Grade 5).
- Ability to operate machines /equipment in a cost-effective manner;
- Take responsibility for issued cleaning materials. Competencies: : Basic communication; Time management; Organising and interpersonal; Ability to work in a team and independently.
- Basic knowledge of cleaning and cleaning equipment;
- Skills in the following: Basic communication; Time management; Organising and interpersonal; Ability to work in a team and independently.
- General cleaning, which include sweeping, scrubbing, mopping of floors, dusting, polishing of floors and furniture, emptying dirt and office waste bins;
- Ensure that cleaning equipment e.g., polishing and scrubbing machines, mops, brooms, buckets are clean after usage and securely stored;
- Preparing of refreshments for Archives visitors.
How to Apply
- To submit your application, there are 3 methods in which you can apply. Please only use 1 of the following:
- Hand deliver your application for Attention: Western Cape Government Jobs, Unit F6, Bayside Office Park, 41 – 43 Erica Road, Table View, 7441 (From Monday to Friday between 07:00am to 17:00pm)
Or 2. Post your application for Attention: Western Cape Government Jobs, PO Box 60495 Table View 7439
Or 3. Email your application to: [email protected] Clearly indicate the reference number of post in email subject line and ensure attachments are in the appropriate format (MS Word or PDF).
- Applications must be accompanied by the new Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department. The new Z83 form is also obtainable on the internet at www.dpsa.gov.za/documents.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- The successful candidate will be required to enter into an employment contract, sign an annual performance agreement and annually disclose her or his financial interests.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applicants are required to declare any conflict or perceived conflict of interest, to disclose memberships of Boards and directorships that they may be associated with.
- The incumbent must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance within a year after being appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- The above-listed vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 35 of 2022 issued on Friday, 16 September 2022.
- To view entire Circular 35 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The vacancies referred to in this post are from page 276.
- For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the ENQUIRIES sectio below.
- Ms L Mentjies Tel No: (021) 483 0450
- Deadline is 17 October 2022 at 16:00 hrs.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!