Bank of America invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for the Investment Banking Analyst Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Your training and development are our top priorities with extensive formal training offered at the start of the programme in addition to on-the-job support, educational speaker events and mentorship throughout.
As a Full-Time Analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Work on projects alongside bankers in specific industry, product and country coverage groups providing you with a unique learning opportunity
- Help the team deliver solutions to clients leveraging full spectrum of the Bank’s capabilities*61Actively contribute to the preparation of client presentations and underlying financial analysis
- Build relationships, knowledge and experience that will open doors to a wide range of future career opportunities
- Candidates are required to be recent graduates, or in their final year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university.
Skills and Competencies:
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles and local language is required for regional roles
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
How to Apply
Location: Johannesburg, South Africa
Closing date:: Not specified