Job vacancies for the posts of INTERNSHIPS have arisen in the Department of Cooperative Governance (COGTA) in the Eastern Cape, South Africa.
The CoGTA Ministry consists of the Department of Cooperative Governance (DCoG) and the Department of Traditional Affairs (DTA).
COGTA is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. Military Veterans, persons from previously disadvantaged (designated) groups including people with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Employment Equity targets of the Department will be considered in the selection process.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies. Note that the internships are for a period of two (2) years.
MUNICIPAL CAPACITY BUILDING: HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT – INTERN REF NO: COGTA 13/09/2022 (X1 POST)
Municipal Capacity Building Directorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||ND/Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management.|
INTEGRATED DEVELOPMENT PLANNING INTERN REF NO: COGTA: 14/09/2022 (X1 POST)
Integrated Development Planning
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||B/Admin or Developmental Studies.|
VALUATIONS SERVICES REF NO: 15/09/2022
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||Degree/ND: Real Estate in Property Valuation.|
PATIAL PLANNING REF NO: COGTA 16/09/2022
Spatial Planning Directorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||ND/Btech Town & Regional Planning.|
SURVEY SERVICES REF NO: COGTA 17/09/2022
Survey Services Directorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||Degree/ND: Geomatics/Surveying.|
TRADITIONAL FINANCE REF NO: COGTA 18/09/2022
Traditional Finance Directorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||Bachelor of Commerce in Accounting / National Diploma in Financial|
HOUSE OF TRADITIONAL LEADERS REF NO: COGTA 19/09/2022
House of Traditional Leaders Directorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||Bachelor of Social Science or Anthropology.|
HOD`s OFFICE REF NO: COGTA 20/09/2022
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||ND/ Bachelor’s Degree in Public Administration|
INTERNAL AUDIT REF NO: COGTA 21/09/2022
Internal Audit Directorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||ND in Internal Audit|
DIGITO REF NO: COGTA22/09/2022
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||ND/ bachelor’s degree in information technology.|
COMMUNICATIONS REF NO: COGTA 23/09/2022
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||Diploma in Graphic design|
CORPORATE COMMUNICATION REF NO: COGTA 24/09/2022
Corpotate Communication Directorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||Degree/Diploma: Public Administration/ Management|
MONITORING AND EVALUATIONS REF NO: 25/09/2022
Monitoring and Evaluation
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Bhisho||Degree/ Diploma: Public Administration & Management /Developmental|
INTERN: DISTRICT OFFICE REF NO: COGTA: 27/09/2022
Human Resource Utilisation and Capacity Buildingdirectorate
|R6 083.70 per month for graduates||Sarah Baartman (X1 Post) |
Chris Hani (X1 Post)
Joe Gqabi (X1 Post)
Alfred Nzo (X1 Post)
OR Tambo; Amatole District Support Centres
|Degree/Diploma: Public Administration/ Management.|
- Ms N. Mditshwa at Tel No: (040) 940 7073/ 7083/ 7071/ 7077/ 7079/ 7080
- E-Recruitment Technical Enquiries: [email protected]
Applications Are Submitted Via One Of The Options Below:
- Hand deliver: at Foyer at the Department of COGTA, Tyamzashe Building, Civic Square, Bhisho, Or Post to: P/Bag X0035, Civic Square, Bhisho, 5605
- The e- recruitment system which is available on https://erecruitment.ecotp.gov.za. The e-Recruitment System Closes at 23: 59 on the 7th October, 2022.
- To report technical glitches, for assistance regarding the system, and/or for activation of your profile, send an email with your ID Number, your profile email address, details of the issue to: [email protected] (NB: For Technical Glitches Only – NO CVs). Technical support is limited to working hours: (08:0016:30 Mon- Thursday and 08:00-16:00 on Fri).
- Applicants Are Encouraged To Apply Via the E-Recruitment system.
No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
“Candidates who are not in possession of the stipulated registration requirements, may also apply. Such candidates will only be considered for appointment on condition that proof of application for registration to register with the relevant council and proof of payment of the prescribed registration fees to the relevant council are submitted with their job application/on appointment”.
- Deadline is 07 October 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- The successful candidate will be required to enter into an employment contract, sign an annual performance agreement and annually disclose her or his financial interests.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applicants are required to declare any conflict or perceived conflict of interest, to disclose memberships of Boards and directorships that they may be associated with.
- The incumbent must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance within a year after being appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- The above-listed vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 35 of 2022 issued on Friday, 16 September 2022.
- To view entire Circular 35 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The vacancies referred to in this post are from page 117.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 07 October 2022.