EY Consulting Graduate Programme 2023 | APPLY NOW
Applications are now open for the EY Consulting Graduate Programme 2023.
As a member of the Industrial Engineering Graduate Programme, you’ll contribute technically to various client engagements and internal projects.
An important part of your role will be to actively establish internal and external relationships. You’ll also identify potential business opportunities for EY within existing engagements, and escalate these as appropriate.
Similarly, you’ll anticipate and identify risks within engagements and raise any issues with senior members of the team.In line with EY’s commitment to quality, you’ll confirm that work is of high quality and is reviewed by the next-level reviewer.
- Contribute to people-related initiatives including recruiting and retaining Industrial Engineering professionals
- Maintain an educational program to continually develop the personal skills of staff
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Studying towards the final year BEng/BSc Hons (Industrial Engineering) degree with a strong overall academic average of 65% and above.
Why should I work for EY’s Consulting team?
As a consultant, you’ll work with business leaders to provide insights into innovative solutions and transformation. Through formal and on-the-job training, and experience of working with a range of global organizations, we’ll help you achieve your potential.
Click Here to Apply
Closing Date: Thursday, 29 September, 2022 – 12:00.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!