Driver/Messenger job vacancy at Department of Employment and Labour | APPLY NOW
Job vacancy for the post of DRIVER/MESSENGER has arisen in the Department of Employment and Labour at Verulam Labour Centre, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa.
It is the Department’s intention to promote equity (race, gender and disability) through the filling of this post with a candidate whose transfer / promotion / appointment will promote representivity in line with the numeric targets as contained in our Employment Equity plan.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
DRIVER/MESSENGER REF NO: HR4/4/5/73
- R176 310 per annum
- Verulam Labour Centre
- Matriculation/ Grade 12,
- Valid Driver’s Licence, PDP.
- Departmental Policies and Procedures,
- Courier services.
- Driving skills,
- Interpersonal relationship,
- Planning and organising.
- Provide effective and efficient transport services within the Province.
- Conduct physical vehicle inspection.
- Assist in ensuring that vehicles are maintained, repaired and services.
- Office administrative duties.
- Mr B Zondi Tel No: (032) 541 5600
- Deputy Director: Verulam Labour Centre, PO Box 1144, Verulam 4340,
- Or hand deliver at 13 Wick Street, Verulam
- Sub-directorate: Human Resources Operations, KwaZulu-Natal
No payment of any kind is required when applying for this post.
“Candidates who are not in possession of the stipulated registration requirements, may also apply. Such candidates will only be considered for appointment on condition that proof of application for registration to register with the relevant council and proof of payment of the prescribed registration fees to the relevant council are submitted with their job application/on appointment”.
- Deadline is 07 October 2022
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Successful candidates will also be subjected to security clearance processes. The successful candidate will be appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- The successful candidate will be required to enter into an employment contract, sign an annual performance agreement and annually disclose her or his financial interests.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- All applicants are required to declare any conflict or perceived conflict of interest, to disclose memberships of Boards and directorships that they may be associated with.
- The incumbent must be able to obtain a Top Secret clearance within a year after being appointed subject to positive results of the security clearance process.
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
- Applicants who do not receive confirmation or feedback within 3 (three) months after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
- Due to the large volume of responses anticipated, receipt of applications will not be acknowledged and correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
- For more information on the job description(s) please contact the person indicated in the post details.
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- The above-listed vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 36 of 2022 issued on Friday, 23 September 2022.
- To view entire Circular 36 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The vacancies referred to in this post are from page 24.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 07 October 2022 at 16.00 hrs.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!