Tiger Brands invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2023-2028.
Tiger Brands, in partnership with Optimum Engineering Training, are recruiting apprentices within the following trades: Millwright and Instrumentation Technician.
The apprenticeship programme will be completed over a period of approximately 4-5 years.
- SA Citizenship
- N6 with Mathematics, Physical Science, Engineering Drawings and Trade Theory
- Able to travel
- Able to work shifts, public holidays and overtime, when required
- Strong technical aptitude
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Eager to learn
Successful applicants will be required to attend training at the Optimum Engineering Training Centre in Germiston, as well as complete on-the-job training within a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed within a specific trade based on their results.
How to Apply
Kindly click on the APPLY FOR APPRENTICE button below to apply online.
Submit the following PDF documents with your application form:
- A certified copy of identity document
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate
- A certified copy of your highest education certificate
- A copy of your CV
Date Listed: 29 August 2022
Closing Date: 22 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
S’bo Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone. S’bo is also a lover of electric vehicles andclean energy, and a climate science enthusiast. Find her thrilling articles on Climativa.com.