Siemens Healthineers Service Operations Traineeships 2022/2023 – APPLY NOW
Service Operations Traineeships 2022 / 2023 has become available in Gauteng for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications. If interested, kindly check the below requirements.
This is a twelve (12) months training programme to gain experience as a Service Operations Professional:
What are the responsibilities for the role? (What does the programme involve?)
- You complete a broad scope of technical tasks including installation/commissioning, maintenance and evaluation of customer’s equipment and systems among others.
- You support customers remotely and onsite and provides 2nd and 3rd level user support in case of arising issues.
- You contribute to or conduct the maintenance and improvement of internal tools, equipment, processes, and data repositories
- You contribute to or execute activities for estimation, planning, and review of technical tasks in support of overall project acquisition, negotiation, planning and management
- You may be involved in technical design and developments for service offerings as well as manage sub-contractors and monitor delivery.
READ ALSO: Warehouse Operator (Sunday Worker) vacancy at Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa | APPLY WITH MATRIC
- You will support all service processes and ensure optimal performance & efficiency in all process activities related to your area of responsibility.
- You will participate in training courses, including self-study, computer courses and on the job training as well as participate in skills development and knowledge transfer within the Customer Service Team.
- You will perform any other duties that may reasonably be expected from a Customer Service Engineer.
- This role provides support mainly for the Gauteng region however you may be required to support other regions.
Through exposure and training on:
- Customer Service in the engineering environment
- Management Decision-Making
- Data repositories
- Medical Equipment Maintenance
- Quality and EHS requirements
- Internal tools, equipment and processes improvements
Including development and training on:
- Interpersonal & communication skills
- Organizational & management skills
- Online reporting tools and Microsoft Office applications
- Business Learning
Who do I need to qualify?
- Diploma in Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Electrical Engineering/Clinical Engineering.
- You must be able to work overtime during week and weekends as well as on public holidays.
- High performer
- Analytical thinker
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Own vehicle advantageous
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Proprietary Limited
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Full / Part time: Full-time
To apply, click the SIEMENS TRAINEES button below:
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!