Khanye Colliery Bursary Programme 2023 | APPLY NOW
Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd invites students who are interested in joining the Mining Industry to apply for our External Bursary Scheme in the study fields mentioned below:
- A valid South African identity document (SA Citizen)
- Currently in Matric or have completed Matric
- Provisional acceptance from a university
- Students already at tertiary institutions must have obtained an average of 65% and above in all major subjects
The following documentation must accompany the application form: proof of residence, certified ID copy, certified copy of matric results, certified copies of tertiary academic records including most recent results.
Completed application forms with the required documentation must be e-mailed to [email protected]
Should you not receive correspondence from Canyon Coal (Pty) Ltd within 30 days from the closing date, please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
Closing Date: 07 October 2022 (Close of Business)
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!