Hulamin Bursary Programme 2023 | APPLY NOW
Hulamin invites the qualifying student to apply for Bursary Programme 2023 academic year.
Bursaries will be awarded for undergraduate studies, in the following fields:
- Analytics Engineering
- Computer Science (BSc)
- Electrical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mathematics (BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Statistics (BSc)
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, prescribed books, laptop, accommodation, meals, medical aid insurance and a cash allowance per annum.
Students will also have the opportunity to take part in paid vacation work during university holidays.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by no later than 30 October 2022 – if you do not receive any feedback by this date, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Candidates will be required to complete a a psychometric assessment and medical report before final selection.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be from a previously disadvantaged background
- You must have completed Matric
- You must be studying towards an undergraduate qualification, in one of the fields listed above
- You must be entering your 3rd or 4th year of undergraduate study in 2023
- You must be studying at a recognised and accredited university in South Africa
How to apply
Download and complete Hulamin Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy: not older than 3 months)
- Full academic record/ transcript, including most recent results (certified copy)
- Proof of University Acceptance or Registration (on university letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application
Applications must be submitted via email to: [email protected]
(Insert the words “Hulamin Bursary Application” in the email subject line).
Closing Date: 23 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!