Stellenbosch Municipality is seeking interns in the fields of Finance Management and Internal Audit.
The intern must work for the Council as part of the learning process.
This is two-year internship contract.
INTERNAL AUDIT INTERNS X2
- B. Com degree or 3-year qualification in Internal Auditing (NQF 6)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer literacy – MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT INTERN x5
- National Diploma or 3-year B-degree in Accounting / Finance / Internal Audit / Economics / Local Government Finance as majors
How to Apply
Applications, clearly marked and accompanied by a covering letter, a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications and the details of contactable referees.
Closing Date: Monday, 3 October, 2022 – 12:00
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.