Apply for the Old Mutual South Africa Tech Talent Graduate Programme: Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP).
Old Mutual is a premium African financial services organisation that offers a broad spectrum of financial solutions to retail and corporate customers across key market segments in 14 countries. The lines of business include Life and Savings, Property and Casualty, Asset Management and Banking and Lending.
The Old Mutual Graduate Accelerated Programme (GAP) is aimed at graduates and postgraduate students seeking invaluable work experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Old Mutual will partner with you to craft a great career with Old Mutual that is in line with your career aspirations
- Your voice is important to us and we will provide engagement platforms and tools to encourage meaningful dialogue
- You’ll be exposed to a great culture based on diversity and inclusion that forms a strong foundation of our values
- You’ll receive continuous coaching and development opportunities
- You’ll gain access to industry experts as mentors and coaches
- You’ll gain access to excellent learning and development opportunities
- You’ll have an opportunity to make a difference in the communities in which we operate
- You’ll benefit from a robust and structured programme
Where are the Old Mutual TechTalent graduate positions based?
South Africa positions are based in
- Cape Town
Rest of Africa countries, positions are based in
Who can apply?
- Only South African citizens will be considered for roles based in Cape Town, South Africa
- Roles based in Rest of Africa will require relevant citizenship
The graduates are appointed into various roles across Old Mutual’s businesses
Are you currently doing a post graduate degree or in your final year of study in one of the disciplines below? If yes, then we are looking for you!
- Bcom Information system
- Bcom (Honours) Information systems
- BSc in IT systems
- Bcom Computer Science
- Bcom in Business/Finance qualification with Technology modules
- Diploma in IT (3 years)
- Advanced Diploma in IT
You are being invited to apply if you are interested in joining the Old Mutual family.
- Are you a citizen/eligible to work in the country of application?
- Are you able to work/relocate to any part of the country you are based in?
- Have you achieved a minimum of 65% average across your studies?
- Are you proficient in one or more of the following languages – Java , C#, C++, HTML, Python
- Apply – Submit documents – CV, Transcripts, Grade 12 certificate
- You will / may go through automated screening questions
- Should you meet our requirements you will be requested to complete screening assessments
- Once you have done your screening assessments, we will then review your profile against our requirements
- You will be required to complete psychometric assessments, and move forward to interviews if successful
Skills: C++ Programming Language, C Sharp (Programming Language), Hyper Text Markup Language (HTML), Java, Python
Education: Advanced Diploma (AdvDip): Information Technology, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Computer and Information Science, Bachelor of Commerce (BCom): Mathematical Statistics, Bachelor of Science (BS): Information Technology, Diploma (Dip): Information Technology
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.