The South African Revenue Service (SARS) is the revenue service of the South African government. It administers the country’s tax system and customs service and enforces compliance with related legislation.
The SARS is inviting South Africans to apply for new vacancies.
Available vacancies in the table below
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply just have to CLICK/TAP on any of the positions in the table above that they may be interested in.
You will be automatically directed on to the vacancy application page (that’s if the position is still open and not closed).
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.