KZN Film Commission invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Animation & VFX Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Applicants must be residents of the KwaZulu-Natal province and be South African citizens or residents.
- Applicants must have a matric certificate and a post matric qualification in Animation and/ or VFX.
- A motivation (maximum 1 page) as to why you should be considered for the ANIMATION AND VFX INTERNSHIP.
- Your CV. detailed profile of work experience.
- A certified copy of your Matric certificate and all qualifications post matric specialising in Animation and/or VFX, and a
- Certified copy of your ID.
How to Apply
Applications should also be emailed to [email protected]
Please note that your documents will be shared with the relevant Animation and VFX studio. By applying for the programme, you consent to this being done.
For more information visit our website on www.kznfilm.co.za or call our offices on
(031) 003 9000.
Location: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
Closing Date: 23 September 2022