Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
BDO South Africa: IT Audit Traineeships 2022/2023 – APPLY HERE
BDO South Africa: Traineeships 2022 / 2023 has become available in KwaZulu-Natal for unemployed graduates in possession of the below qualifications.
The following Traineeship Opportunities are open for applications:
IT Audit Trainee
- BCom Information Systems/Informatics
- BSC Computer Science
- BA Information Management
- BCom Accounting/Finance
- The Ideal candidate should be studying toward or wanting to study toward a Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) qualification
Internal Audit Trainee
- Four-year qualification in Internal Audit / BCom Honours Internal Audit or Informatics or Computer Science
- CIA/CISA/CFEN Would be advantageous
- 0-3 years working experience in Internal Audit/ IT Audit Auditing experience Data analytics will be added advantage
- 3 years qualification in Accounting / BCom/Diploma specialising in Accounting
- Computer literacy
How to Apply
To apply online for BDO Traineeship Programme, kindly click APPLY FOR TRAINEE.
Note that closing date has not been provided.