Cisco are always looking to identify talented people. Your career will continue in a sales engineering role as part of Cisco’s Global Virtual Engineering (GVE) Team.
Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides structured training and on-the-job-experience.
We will develop your sales, technical and communication skills and you will be offered the opportunity to rotate and understand diverse areas of Sales via our model of Education Exposure Experience.
The Training Hub location is Amsterdam, Netherlands but after training, you will be based Johannesburg, South Africa. Training start date is 31st July 2023
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a degree or related program or other academic certification in any of the STEM subject areas ideally with an emphasis on networking and computing
- Must have graduated by May 2021 or later
- Fluent in English
- Be willing to relocate to South Africa as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program
- Willing to relocate for 12 months to a designated CSAP training hub as required. Immigration and relocation support will be provided should the program be delivered in training hubs as opposed to virtually.
- Technology enthusiast who enjoys innovating ideally with a demonstrated passion and interest in software languages, such as Java or Python
- Demonstrate an eagerness to establish a long-term Sales career with Cisco South Africa.
How to Apply
Cisco is an Equal Opportunity Employer and you will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, or any other legally protected basis.
Opportunity Closing Date: Friday, 30 September, 2022 – 12:00.