ALPLA Packaging: Mechatronics Technician Apprenticeship Programme 2023 | APPLY NOW
Innovative packaging solutions made from plastic are our passion and have made us internationally successful for more than 60 years.
This success story is first and foremost the story of our employees: with their individual motivation, endless enthusiasm and growing knowledge, they help us to move forward on a daily basis.
As an Austrian family company, we offer a stable basis for growth: long-term thinking and relationships based on trust are the fundamental values of our corporate philosophy.
Mutual appreciation is a matter of course for us, allowing us to move forward together with dedication and courage and overcome challenges. Commitment and team spirit will always get you ahead at ALPLA.
ALPLA Packaging SA invites applicants to apply for Apprenticeship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Grade 12 / Matric with Mathematics > 50% (not maths-literacy) and Physical Science >50%.
- Engineering studies with relevant trade theory in N2-N3 Mechanical / Electrical.
- NCV Level 2-4 related engineering studies at a TVET college.
- Other higher education engineering studies will be advantageous.
- CV’s with statement of results or qualifications will be considered.
- Analytical and problem-solving ability.
- Planning and organisation.
- Good communication skill (verbal and written).
- Interpersonal relations.
- Ability to work in a team
How to Apply
To apply for this oportunity, visit MECHATRONICS TECHNICIAN APPRENTICE X6 (APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAMME 2023).
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!