Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Our reputation for providing high quality services with integrity has earned us the trust of our clients, and our people.
If you’re ready for a career with a dynamic organisation in an environment that fosters professional development and career advancement, you’re ready for Deloitte.
With 312,000 people in over 150 countries, Deloitte member firms serve more than 80 percent of the world’s largest companies as well as large national enterprises, public institutions and successful fast-growing companies.
In South Africa, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organisations. We specialise in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services.
We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, to consumer business, energy, mining and manufacturing, tourism, TMT and the public sector.
Deloitte professionals are unified by a collaborative culture that fosters integrity, outstanding value to clients, commitment to each other, and strength from cultural diversity. They enjoy an environment of continuous learning, challenging experiences, and enriching career opportunities.
Our professionals are dedicated to strengthening corporate responsibility, building public trust, and making a positive impact in their communities. Our talented professionals and our clients understand the link between a strong learning and development programme and the ability for Deloitte to deliver on its promise of consistent, high-quality service delivery worldwide.
At Deloitte you have the opportunity to develop your talents and capabilities and be in the driving seat of your career. Our unique culture, commitment to continuous learning and accessible leadership encourages personal initiative and rewards innovative thinking. Whatever your age, gender or culture, you’ll make more of your career at Deloitte.
About the Division
Our Forensics Division sits within our Financial Advisory Division.We are a dynamic and technically excellent team, passionate about our clients and about developing market leading solutions and thought leadership.
We are dedicated to building a stimulating learning environment that supports the ongoing personal development of each member of our team, including our partners.
The FA – Forensics Graduate Programme is a two year fixed term contract whereby you will be given the opportunity to rotate between Operational Risk, Regulatory Risk, Financial Crimes, eDiscovery business areas.
Your primary responsibility will be to support the team members, Managers and Senior Managers in serving the relevant engagements.
At the end of this Programme you will achieve the following competencies:
– A fully integrated and complementary skill set within the Forensics service offering
– Excellent client orientation and relationships
– Consistently meet minimum productivity and delivery targets
– Display the required knowledge in the respective service area (i.e. rotation)
What we offer:
- Personal and professional development in a demanding and multidisciplinary environment
- Solid continuous professional development in technical skills and knowledge and an excellent work environment
- Integration in a professional team whose values include integrity and excellent value added for our clients
– BSc or BCom Accounting
– BCom Information Systems / Information Technology
– BCom LLB, Law
– BCom Financial Management
If your mind is both analytical and creative you will thrive here. What we do goes way beyond financial advisory. Financial Advisory is all about finding the smartest solutions to the most complex challenges while creating tangible value add to our clients.
You would need to demonstrate the following Technical Competencies:
– Knowledge and experience in MS Office
– Advanced excel skills are an advantage
– Problem & Analytical skills
– Familiarity with using the Internet for data research
– Ability to multi-task
– Strategic thinking ability – ability to envision future
– Good organisational skills
You would need to demonstrate the following Behavioural Competencies:
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Ability to present yourself in a competent and professional manner to the client at all times
– Conscientious approach to delivering results
– Active participation and proactive attitude to service delivery
– Ability to prioritise competing responsibilities
– Self-starter with excellent drive/ambition
– Demonstrate a broad approach to problem solving
– Ability to work efficiently and meet all deadlines
– Show enthusiasm towards learning
– Attention to detail
How to Apply
For more information and to apply for this opportunity, CLICK HERE.