Amazon Web Service Bursary 2023 | APPLY TODAY
The purpose of the Amazon bursary aims to develop a talent pipeline for Amazon (AWS) in South Africa. Bursaries are awarded to students in fields relevant to the technology sector.
Only the following programmes will be funded:
- Computer Science,
- Computer Engineering,
- Software Engineering,
- Information Technology.
- Year level: Third year, fourth year and Honours in 2023.
- South African universities only.
StudyTrust, on behalf of Amazon, invites current students (third year, fourth year and Honours in 2023) with a keen interest in Amazon and software development engineering, to apply for this Amazon Bursary Programme.
Important: please ensure you meet the following eligibility criteria before submitting your application:
- Current students who are consistently obtaining an average of 65% and above.
Career Plans & Motivations:
- Applicants must display a clear motivation for Amazon and the field of software development engineering, and are seeking an opportunity to be assessed for a full-time permanent role to start upon completion of their studies.
- Successful applicants must complete an internship (during summer vacation), and participate in training opportunities at Amazon.
- Successful applicants must commit to accepting a full-time permanent role if an offer is extended following internship assessment. Full-time roles start after completion of studies and applicants must commit to working in their full-time role for the equivalent number of years funded.
- Only applications from South African citizens will be considered.
- Residence/private accommodation
- Stationery and books
- A personal computer
How to Apply
- ID copy / Refugee permit
- Consent form signed – Download it here
- Mother proof of income / death certificate
- Father proof of income / death certificate
- Guardian proof of income (if applicable)
- Profile picture
- Proof of acceptance / registration
- Proof of address
- National Senior certificate
- Full accademic record (if applicable)
- Applications open 1 May and close 15 September. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis, throughout the application timeline above.
- Complete your application on StudyTrust’s online platform before the closing date of 15 September to be considered for a bursary to begin 2023.
- After submitting an application via StudyTrust, shortlisted candidates will undergo an additional assessment with Amazon.
- Carefully read the instructions on the Bursary Applications page before beginning your application.
Click Here To Apply
Closing Date: 15 Sep, 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!