Amazon invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Cloud Support Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
As an Amazon intern, you will be interacting with your peers and Amazon Web Services global team of full-time professionals as part of our AWS Cloud Support team.
You will benefit from the opportunity to gain experience on our cloud services, hands on training and learning as you go.
You’ll have lots of fun and maybe even make history!
- Available for internship from January/February – June/July
- Needing to complete internship to graduate
- Currently in your final year of studies in computer science, computer engineering, information technology, or related fields.
- Experience with at least one functional scripting language (e.g., Perl, Python, Ruby, shell scripting)
- Knowledge of system, network, and OS.
- Knowledge of internet fundamentals and cloud computing concepts.
- Familiarity with Database, Storage, & Big Data concepts.
- Experience with troubleshooting Networks (e.g., TCP/IP, DNS, routing, switching, firewalls, LAN/WAN, traceroute, iperf, dig, cURL or related).
- Comfortable working in a Linux/Unix environment.
How to Apply
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer, and we value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Closing Date: 23 September 2022