Alpla Packaging is offering professional qualified apprenticeships with X6 positions for Plastics Technician and X6 positions for Mechatronics Technician.
The Alpla Packaging Apprenticeships is a wonderful opportunity to develop your practical working skills in a conducive working environment with a dynamic, helpful team.
If you would like develop your abilities throughout this programme, this is the opportunity for you.
Be sure to apply for apprenticeships with Alpla Packaging as soon as possible and send in your application as soon as possible. But first and foremost, you need to investigate the prerequisites for participation in the program.
Your eligibility will be determined based on these aspects of your background and experience. If you would like to check that your credentials are in order, please see the requirements for eligibility that are listed down below. If you want to improve your odds of being successful, it is in your best interest to check off every item on the list that is provided below.
The Alpla Packaging Apprenticeships Eligibility Criteria are as follows:
1. Basic Qualifications
- Has a Grade 12/Matric qualification with at least a >50% for Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and >50% for Physical Science
- Taken Engineering Studies with the relevant trade theory in N2-N3 Mechanical/Electrical
- Pursuing an NCV Level 2-4 related Engineering studies at an accredited TVET college
- The selection committee will consider your most updated CV and a recent statement of results
- Advantageous: obtained a qualification in other higher education Engineering Studies.
2. Personal Attributes
- Analyzes their problems well and solves them effectively
- Plans and organizes their workload well
- Communicates well with other members on a verbal and written level
- Develops sound interpersonal abilities
- Works well with other team members.
- Alpla Packaging Apprenticeships 2023 – Plastics Technician
- Alpla Packaging Apprenticeships 2023 – Mechatronics Technician.
If you believe that you would be a good fit for this position, please feel free to submit your application using the web gateway located above. At this point, you will be prompted to provide all of the mandatory information that will be necessary for the entirety of the registration process.
In addition to that, we will need you to attach the most recent version of your curriculum vitae. Make sure that your curriculum vitae includes all of the necessary information, such as your accomplishments, abilities, and credentials. You should take use of the opportunity presented by this paper to highlight your qualifications as a possible candidate and the reasons why you should be selected.
You may also submit your application by utilizing your smartphone instead of your PC because this method is significantly more convenient. You may use Google Chrome as your web browser if you are working with an Android operating system on your handheld device.
You don’t need to install any other browsers on your phone because Google Chrome comes pre-installed on handsets running the Android operating system.
By submitting your applications, you are granting the selection committee permission to use your personal information for registration reasons. This authorization is given when you send in your applications.
To confirm that the individuals being considered are legitimate, additional screening and review processes will be performed on the applications.
Anyone who is found to have lied about any component of their applications will be kicked out of the registration period.
Candidates are required to complete the application procedure using the portal that was supplied above. The selection committee will not consider any submissions that were made by other methods, such as hand delivery or faxing in the application.
Application is available as long as it is not deleted on its official website.
Be sure to send in your applications as soon as possible. An early submission can help you guarantee a spot during the registration period. Plus, it prevents any unwanted last-minute incidents, like sudden heavy Internet traffic or missing documents.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.