Howick High School internships 2022 | APPLY
Howick High School, located in the picturesque KwaZulu-Natal Midlands, in the village of Howick, is an English medium, co-educational High School.
It is often said that the community spirit and wholesome values that our school instills in its learners, makes it a special place for young adults to be educated and developed into well-rounded, happy individuals.
Howick High invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
The Governing Body invites applications from suitable candidates to undertake
ONE-YEAR INTERNSHIPS (2023)
Competencies and Skills required:
- Must be 21 years of age or older.
Teaching Internships: currently studying a Bachelor of Education degree, or another degree with the aim of studying a PGCE, with a desire to make a career of teaching and a commitment to ongoing professional development.
- Experience in coaching sport would be an advantage.
- Registration with SAGE will be required during the year, if not already obtained.
- One of the positions will be for isiZulu First Additional Language.
Sports Internship: currently studying a BSc Sports Science or Human Movement Science or a PGCE or related degree with recognized coaching qualifications and experience in coaching school sport.
- An understanding of the integration of sports programs in the school environment will be advantageous.
- Computer literate with strong administration skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Honesty, thoroughness, integrity and good initiative
- Self-motivation with a strong sense of responsibility and discipline
- A clear criminal clearance certificate
- A valid driver’s license. A willingness to hold a Public Driving Permit (PDP) would be advantageous.
- If required, a willingness to assume duties at the hostel and reside on the premises would be a recommendation.
How to Apply
A concise CV, with at least 3 contactable references, and proof of studies can be emailed to [email protected] for the attention of the Principal, Mrs L. Farquharson.
Applications must be submitted by close of business on Friday, 30 September 2022.
Prospective employees are obliged to confirm (on an affidavit) that they have never been convicted of a sexual offence, as well as provide a police clearance certificate. Howick High School is an equal opportunity employer.
We reserve the right not to make an appointment for this position. Should you not receive a response by 31 October 2022, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful. No further correspondence will be entered into. In line with the POPIA.
Location: Howick, Kwa-Zulu Natal
Closing Date: 23 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!