Finance/Accounting Graduate Trainee Programme 2023 – Competition Commission | APPLY NOW
The Competition Commission is on a search for top tier Graduates to join our 2023 Cadet Training Programme for a period of 24 Months.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain experience in the field of Competition Law and Economics whilst making a difference to our economy, by contributing to realising the Competition Commission’s Vision 2030 of ‘Growing, a Deconcentrated and Inclusive Economy’ for all South Africans.
On successful completion of the programme, Cadets may apply for growth opportunities within the Commission.
We are a young and developmental organisation that actively promotes a culture of learning and offers a platform to nurture talent.
If you meet the criteria below and are keen to build your aptitude in analysing complex economic or legal issues, look no further than the Competition Commission. We look forward to reviewing your application!
(An annual total cost to company stipend of R 223 078.04)
Two-year Fixed Term Contract
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
We are looking for dynamic, hardworking and a committed individuals who meets the following requirements:
- Must be a South African Citizen.
- A completed Degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Accounting or equivalent, plus at least 6 -12 months related experience and a comparatively good academic average record. An average academic record of above 70% will be an advantage.
- A completed Honours degree in Finance, Accounting or Management Accounting will be an added advantage.
- A great team player with excellent interpersonal, writing and communication skills.
- A Good analytical, research and investigative skills as well as computer literacy.
- A competitive salary.
- A conducive, supportive, stimulating working environment.
- Exposure to excellent training opportunities.
- An opportunity to make a meaningful contribution to the attainment of the Competition Commission’s vision 2030 of a Growing and inclusive Economy that serves all South Africans.
- Over and above operational requirements, our appointment will take into account the country’s and organisational Employment Equity imperatives.
To apply for these opportunities, click Apply
- Shortlisted candidates may be required to undergo proficiency assessments.
- The successful candidate will be vetted for security purposes.
- The Competition Commission reserves the right not to fill this position.
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.
For more info, please contact the Competition Commission Talent Acquisition Desk on 012 763 862
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!