FIELD SERVICES ENGINEER (INTERNSHIP)
UITENHAGE (EASTERN CAPE)
Closing date: 18 September 2022
Gijima is recruiting 1 x Field Service Engineer Intern for Uitenhage.
The criteria is as follows:-
- Candidates must have completed a 3 year tertiary qualification in IT (I.e. National Diploma Communications Networks, Support Services, Network Management, Computer Systems Engineering, System Support NQF Level 5 etc.). PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU NEED WIL/INDUSTRIAL EXPOSURE OR ARE A DEVELOPER
- CompTIA A+ and/or N+ or Microsoft certifications is an advantage;
- Clear credit (ITC) and no criminal record;
- Further learning assumed is the ability to use a personal computer;
- Candidates must currently be unemployed;
- Candidates must not be participating on another learnership or internship program;
- Candidates must have effective communication written and verbal English;
- Candidates must live in the Uitenhage area – relocation is NOT an option;
- Candidates must be under the age of 35 as at 1 July 2022;
- Candidates must be a South African Citizen – African, Coloured and Indian;
- Basic computer configuration skills – desktop support
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a team and must be able to work under pressure
HOW TO APPLY
In order to apply candidates must complete the application form and attach all required supporting documents as prompted by the website:- https://www.careerinict.com/Page/Details/36 (please do not forward just this link to anyone)
- Certified ID Document
- Certified Matric Certificate
- Certified Tertiary Qualification Certificates
- Updated CV
Only applications sent through the website will be considered.
If you have not received a response to your application by 30 September 2022 please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE CRITERIA MUST APPLY.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.