City of Johannesburg (CoJ) invites South African unemployed graduates to apply for Finance Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
- Three-year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with major concentrations in Economics, Accounting or Finance, Internal Auditing or Risk Management. (NQF level 6/7).
- Interns will be required to sign an internship agreement, in additional to an employment contract, committing themselves to full participation in the educational and workplace assignments in accordance with laid-down policies and procedures.
- Selected interns should, by interest, aptitude, and previous achievements, demonstrate their readiness for the program’s strategic goal and objectives.
- Chosen expected to reflect, through their intellectual and professional development, an intended career path in line with the program’s strategic goals, objectives, and philosophy.
- Only City of Joburg residents will be considered
- Computer literacy (All MS programmes),
- Good time management;
- Financial Management;
- Good communication (verbal and written – good interpersonal skills),
- Coordination skills
How to Apply
Internship Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
Internship Closing Date: 21 September 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Yibanathi Nhlakanipho has 6 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, her articles on Scholarly Africa reach at least 1 million job-seekers.