Worley invites South African qualifying students to apply for Bursary Programme for 2023 academic year.
Bursary online application closing date is 30 September 2022
Contract type: None (Bursary Agreement) – Pay for fees, accommodation, laptop, data
Main Purpose of Job:
This recruitment drive forms part of our annual Bursary Student program and is in accordance with our Transformation and Skills Development requirements.
If you are looking for GROWTH and DEVELOPMENT, apply for Worley’s 2023 Bursary Programme Intake!
We will be awarding a total of NINE bursaries to students commencing the applicable year of study in 2023, in the following disciplines:
- 2 x MECHANICAL – 2 x 2nd year ONLY
- 3 x ELECTRICAL – 2 x 2nd year; 1 x 3rd year
- 2 x CIVIL – 2 x 2nd year ONLY
- 2 x PROCESS – 2 x 2nd year ONLY
- This bursary package covers the following:
- Registration and Tuition fees
- Residence or private student accommodation
- Book allowance
- Computer / laptop allowance
- Data allowance
- Vacation work
Don’t miss out on this exciting opportunity!
APPLY NOW if you meet the following criteria:
- You must be currently enrolled for a Bachelor of Science Degree or Bachelor of Engineering Degree at an accredited tertiary institution in South Africa.
- You must have a valid South African ID.
- You must have successfully completed your first year at university, with an average of at least 65% and no failed subjects.
**The bursary is guarantees students an automatic placement in our GRADUATE programme**
CLOSING DATE 30 SEPTEMBER, 2022
- Please send your application to [email protected]