Spend your days doing meaningful and engaging work with smart, inspiring colleagues. We provide an ecosystem of support, recognition and values.
Each year, we aim to recruit and invest in academic achievers who are motivated and enthusiastic about
joining our firm.
We recruit recent graduates into a permanent position as a Consultant in Retail Client
To engage and establish long-lasting relationships with clients and financial advisers in delivering an excellent experience, focused on building trust and confidence. We are focused on generating long-term wealth for our investors.
We understand that even the most intelligent investment philosophy means nothing without quality minds to execute it, clients to benefit from it, and highly professional and smart people to service those clients.
Our steadfast commitment to long-term investing extends to our people. This is why we aim to recruit and invest in individuals who are motivated and enthusiastic about achieving their long-term career goals at our firm.
- To service Allan Gray investors, potential investors and financial advisers via our various servicing channels i.e. inbound calls, emails or walk-in interactions through:
- Discussion and explanation of all funds and products offered by Allan Gray.
- Assisting clients with process information and quotes.
- Assisting clients with the tracking and follow up of transactions in progress.
- Responding to queries regarding investment performance.
- Clarifying and explaining Allan Gray’s investment approach and philosophy.
- To ensure accurate record keeping through service related administrative tasks.
- To assist with database updates and information maintenance.
- To support a positive and responsive climate for client enquiry resolution.
- To play a key role in the stewardship of positive client relationships and the retention of clients.
- To build and establish relationships at all levels with internal departments to enhance organisational effectiveness and efficiency.
- To actively participate in the organisation’s continuous improvement by identifying and proposing solutions to process and service related failures.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Client focused, friendly and empathetic manner
- High adaptability, vigour, resilience, agility
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to use initiative
- Ability to problem-solve
- Ability to deal with complexity
- Ability to prioritise and function positively under pressure
- Ability to function as part of a team
- Accept accountability and take responsibility for tasks done
- Computer literacy
- Relevant Business Degree or in your final year of studying towards your Degree (Essential)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Essential)
- Knowledge and interest in finance and investment management (Advantageous)
- Multilingual (Advantageous)
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, please visit the careers section of our website and apply: https://lnkd.in/dwmuA48
Full notice here: https://lnkd.in/dEch5CKh or download the document from below link:
30th September 2022