Rio Tinto invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- Successfully completed N2/NCV level 4 Certificate in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
The following Learnership opportunity is available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Mineral Processing
- Female South African citizen
- Matric with Maths and Science, or
- 4X N3 subjects (Maths, Science and two
engineering / Mineral processing subjects for Learnership Mineral Processing)
- National Driver ’s License
How to apply
Your application should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
Applications for our 2023 Engineering Learnership will close on 9 September 2022.
Learnership Application Closing Date: 09 September 2022
Learnership Location: Richards Bay Minerals, KwaZulu-Natal