Rio Tinto Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023 – APPLY NOW
Rio Tinto invites unemployed youth to apply for Learnership Programme 2022 / 2023.
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Diesel Mechanic
- Plater Welder
- South African citizen
- Successfully completed N2/NCV level 4 Certificate in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.
- National Driver ’s License.
The following Learnership opportunity is available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Mineral Processing
- Female South African citizen
- Matric with Maths and Science, or
- 4X N3 subjects (Maths, Science and two
engineering / Mineral processing subjects for Learnership Mineral Processing)
- National Driver ’s License
How to apply
Your application should include the following:
- Curriculum Vitae with certified copies of certificates, Identity document and Driver’s License
Applications for our 2023 Engineering Learnership will close on 9 September 2022.
CLICK HERE TO 2023 Learnership (Mbokodo programme)
Learnership Application Closing Date: 09 September 2022
Learnership Location: Richards Bay Minerals, KwaZulu-Natal
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!