Latest job opportunities at SADC for citizens of SADC nations
The SADC Secretariat invites suitably qualified, experienced, innovative, result-oriented, and self-driven individuals who are citizens of Botswana or SADC Citizens with the right to work and live in Botswana to apply for the following short-term positions tenable at SADC Secretariat Headquarters in Gaborone, Botswana.
Position Grade Salary per month
1. Programme Officer – HIV/AIDS 6 US$ 3,519.75
2. Recruitment Officer 6 US$ 3,519.75
3. IT Service Desk Assistant 8 US$ 2,685.33
The duration of the Appointment for all positions is six (6) months, and the contracts are non-renewable.
Applications should be accompanied by the following:
- A cover letter stating the position that you want to be considered for and describing how your qualifications, experience and competencies are relevant to the position;
- Not more than five (5) pages of updated curriculum vitae;
- Certified copies of your Degree(s), Diploma(s) and Certificate(s); and
- Duly signed and completed SADC Application Form.
Interested and qualified individuals are encouraged to submit applications saved as a single PDF file to the Director of Human Resources and Administration by email only to [email protected] not later than 21st September 2022.
The reference to being indicated in the email subject should be the name of the position being applied for.
Should you not hear from the SADC Secretariat within two months after the closing date, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
|Job Profile – Progamme Officer-HIVAIDS.docx||56.4 KB|
|Job Profile – Recruitment Officer.docx||16.92 KB|
|Job Profile – IT Service Desk Assistant.docx||15.94 KB|
|SADC Application Form -English.doc||187 KB|
For more information, please visit the SADC vacancies page.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests around Africa
- LATEST News and MORE!
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!