First National Bank (FNB) invites unemployed graduates to apply for Engineering Graduate / Internship Programme 2022 / 2023.
Purpose: The trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Recent Graduates / Final year University degrees in:
- Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc),
- Actuarial Science,
- Industrial Psychology,
- Information Systems,
- Computer Science
This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Only open to South African Citizens
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximise skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business
How to Apply
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng
Closing Date: 31 October 2022
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!
Bongani Parker has 4 years experience writing and curating verified entry-level jobs, internships, bursaries and career resources for South African youth. Every month, Scholarly Africa reaches at least 1 million job-seekers in South Africa alone.