Latest new jobs at the Department of Employment and Labour | APPLY BY 23 SEPTEMBER
The Department of Employment and Labour is the department of the South African government responsible for matters related to employment, including industrial relations, job creation, unemployment insurance and occupational health and safety.
The following vacancies have arisen at the department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 34 of 2022 issued on Friday, 09 September 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
READ ALSO: South African Police Service (SAPS) is recruiting General Worker [x2 posts] | APPLY WITH GRADE 10
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 34 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The vacancies referred to in this post are from page 15 to 22.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 30 September 2022, closing time: 16:00 hrs.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!