Internships at Burger King 2022 | APPLY NOW
An opportunity for interns has arisen at Burger King in the Human Resources department.
The Human Resources Intern performs the full HR administration role for all Burger King Stores, within the HR department, providing an HR service to the business and support to the relevant HRBP, HR Executive and Payroll Manager.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- administration and co-ordination of recruitment and staffing efforts;
- administration and co-ordination of training and development
- System Integrity- Micros, Simphony and Gaap
- contracts, offers and supporting documentation;
- employee terminations and exit procedures;
- Ad hoc/general admin & record keeping (online and offline filing)
- Target driven
- Disciplined and time conscientious
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal skills
- Initiative: Proactive & Self Driven
- BCOM HRM Degree
Desired Work Experience:
- Less than 1 year Human Resources
How to Apply
CLICK HERE AND SELECT VACANCIES
Closing Date: Thursday, 22 September, 2022 – 12:00.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!