Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
Apply NOW for National Treasury’s Chartered Accountants Training Programme | STIPEND PAID
The South African National Treasury’s Chartered Accountants Academy is offering a three-year full-time training contract that will provide Trainees with the opportunity to become Chartered Accountants CA (SA).
The programme is run under the National Treasury’s Office of the Accountant-General and training is for a period of 36 months.
About the Training Programme
Candidates are invited to apply for the programme and will be exposed to the public sector with a view to meeting the skills shortage in the sector.
Trainees will have an opportunity to be on the cutting edge of financial management transformation and be part of policy development initiatives while developing technical and professional competencies.
Stipend: R382 245 per annum, (all-inclusive)
Location: Pretoria, Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban
The National Treasury’s Chartered Accountants Academy offers a three-year full-time training contract that will provide Trainees with the opportunity to become Chartered Accountants CA (SA).
- Certificate in the Theory of Accounting (CTA) or equivalent qualification that meets SAICA requirements to write Initial Test of Competence (ITC) in January 2023
- Candidates who are in the process of completing CTA or doing final year of equivalent qualification can apply Proof of academic results.
Key learning areas to be clarified by various units where the successful trainees will be placed.
How to Apply
To apply for the CAA, please send your application form available on https://www.treasury.gov.za/graduate/default.aspx, Grade 12 certificate, full official academic record and your ID to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 30 September 2022
Enquiries: Send queires to: [email protected]
- Certain documentations will still be required and such copies need not be certified at point of application (ID, Qualification etc.) however will be required prior to attending interview.
- All Qualifications and SA citizenship checks will be conducted on all short-listed candidates and, where applicable, additional checks will be conducted.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA), not negotiable.
- The status of your application will be visible on the system. However, if you have not received feedback from the National Treasury within 3 months of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
- The National Treasury reserves the right not to fill the below-mentioned post/ to put on hold a position and/or to re-advertise a post.
- The National Treasury is compliant to the requirements of POPIA.
Source: The above career opportunities have been advertised in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 34 of 2022 issued on Friday, 09 September 2022. Click the green text in the prevous sentence to download the PDF document (less than 2MB size). You will find the advertisement on page 110 of the document.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
The National Treasury is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from women and persons living with disabilities in particular. Its buildings are accessible to persons living with disabilities.