72 latest new jobs at the Department of Defence | APPLY BY 30 SEPTEMBER
The Department of Defence is a unit of the South African government. It oversees the South African National Defence Force, the armed forces responsible for defending South Africa.
The following vacancies have arisen at the department. The vacancies are contained in the South Africa Government Jobs: Circular 34 of 2022 issued on Friday, 09 September 2022.
Scholarly Africa is proud to bring you these latest job vacancies.
- Applications must be accompanied by a Z83 form (DOWNLOAD HERE), or obtainable from any Public Service Department.
- Applications must include recent updated comprehensive CV, certified copies of all qualifications, academic record and ID document.
- Failure to submit the requested documents / information will result in your application not being considered.
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA).
- Applicants will be expected to be available for selection interviews and assessments at a time, date and place as determined by the Department.
READ ALSO: Operation Vula Fund: Project Officer vacancies (x10 posts) at KZN Department of Economic Development
- The link we provide below downloads the entire job circular.
- To view entire Circular 34 of 2022, CLICK HERE. The vacancies referred to in this post are from page 11 to 14.
- Kindly note that the deadline for the submission of applications is 30 September 2022, closing time: 16:00 hrs.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!