Scholarly Africa is owned and published by ZOOM Media Pty Ltd., an independent digital media venture based in Sandhurst, South Africa.
NamPak Graduate Trainee Programme 2022/2023 – APPLY NOW
Nampak graduate development programme offers young people an opportunity to gain experience in their chosen field while earning a market-related salary and package.
Due to the highly competitive nature of the programme, positions are limited.
As a requirement, the minimum qualification is a degree in:
- human resources,
- information technology/business systems,
- logistics/supply chain,
- sales and marketing
How to Apply
- IT Graduate
- Chemical Engineering Graduate
- FINANCE GRADUATE
- HUMAN CAPITAL Graduate
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING Graduate
- GRADUATE ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME – ELECTRONICS/COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- GRADUATE ACCELERATOR PROGRAMME – ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- Graduate Accelerator Programme
Closing Date: Friday, 16 September, 2022 – 12:00.