Marketing & Communications Internship at AMSOL | APPLY NOW
AMSOL is a specialist solutions provider and partner to clients who operate in marine environments.
As a market leader AMSOL is the only marine solutions provider in the region that is employee and management owned and is a catalyst for economic empowerment and
shared value creation.
Why not join the AMSOL team?
We’re looking for a Marketing & Communications Intern who seeks an opportunity to gain practical work experience in aspects of Corporate Communications, Service Marketing, Public Relations & Brand Management.
AMSOL IS RECRUITING! MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS INTERN
CAPE TOWN – 12 MONTH CONTRACT
Preference will be given to candidates who have recently completed a tertiary qualification or are studying part-time at a tertiary level in the fields of Marketing, Brand, Communications and/or Public Relations.
The ideal candidate will:
– Submit a letter motivating why they should be offered the Internship.
– Submit a comprehensive CV.
– Be a South African citizen, residing in Cape Town.
– Be responsible and a team player.
– Be professional in the way they communicate.
– Be committed to learning and development.
– Be willing to travel and, if required, work irregular hours.
Qualifying candidates are requested to email a comprehensive CV to [email protected]
Closing date for applications is 23 September 2022.
This appointment will be made in line with AMSOL’s Employment Equity Plan.
If you do not hear from us within 8 weeks of the date of closing, please consider your
Due to the volume of employment enquiries received, AMSOL is unable to respond to all individual emails.
For more information, visit AMSOL.
FIND MORE OPPORTUNITIES HERE:
- LATEST Entry-Level Jobs in SA
- LATEST Internships & Learnerships in SA
- LATEST Bursaries in SA
- LATEST Career Tips & Resources
- LATEST Grants & Funding
- LATEST Contests for South Africans
- Join our Telegram channel so you’ll never miss an opportunity. Simply CLICK HERE, and you’re in!